The Dream of Jeans The Dream of Jeans

Laugh, clown,
at your broken love.
Laugh at the grief that poisons your heart.

Ridi, Pagliaccio,
sul tuo amore infranto.
Ridi del duol che tavvelena il cor.

Poor Jeans... having his wife cheat on him.

EPresents: Katara's Dirty EPresents: Katara's Dirty

Who wrote on Katara? Toph's blind, and everyone uses chinese characters instead of english... O.o

Really, though. It was okay. More options would be better though.

EmmaPresents responds:

You know, I never thought about that.
But I have figured out the obvious reason though? First, Sokka clearly wrote over Katara because he fancied Toph. Then, seeing as this is clearly set in the past or on some other planet, the only way you are viewing it is by travelling with the Doctor in the Tardis which, as we all know, translates all other languages into English for you once you have been inside. So yup. That's it. Dr Who crossover.

Homestar Runner Gets Fat Homestar Runner Gets Fat

Not bad. Simple concept, funny, to the point. I like it.

The Mindfiends Battle The Mindfiends Battle

Very original, although the lack of a relay button is annoying. To me the controls seemed a bit on the unwieldy side of things, what with the clear ways of telling where you're shooting. Then there was the thing with the game starting even though you have yet to hit continue. Honestly, the game feels like it needs a bit of work.

Dusty's Castle Dusty's Castle

I may be wrong, but in the sloth bedroom, the picture on the nightstand is Princess Celestia, no? Maybe I'm just crazy...

Sakyubasu No Tatakai I Sakyubasu No Tatakai I

I love the story, and the gameplay almost seems tailored to my style of playing. This game is just way too fun, so thank you Gorepete, Eggplants, and psyk323.

Depths of Despair Depths of Despair

Goddess, this brings back some strange nostalgia. I love it.

Blackaux responds:

Glad you liked it! This song gives an odd but very appropriate feeling for your surroundings in the game.

Friendship is Magic Friendship is Magic