The Mindfiends Battle The Mindfiends Battle

Very original, although the lack of a relay button is annoying. To me the controls seemed a bit on the unwieldy side of things, what with the clear ways of telling where you're shooting. Then there was the thing with the game starting even though you have yet to hit continue. Honestly, the game feels like it needs a bit of work.

Dusty's Castle Dusty's Castle

I may be wrong, but in the sloth bedroom, the picture on the nightstand is Princess Celestia, no? Maybe I'm just crazy...

Sakyubasu No Tatakai I Sakyubasu No Tatakai I

I love the story, and the gameplay almost seems tailored to my style of playing. This game is just way too fun, so thank you Gorepete, Eggplants, and psyk323.

M.S.A.2.: RainbowRound! M.S.A.2.: RainbowRound!

It was ... beautiful. The scene with Dash in the laundry room has touching, the writing was fantastic, and the art was gorgeous. I'd like to see this as a comic. (As in a completely story driven comic)

Elis Blitz Episode 1 Elis Blitz Episode 1

Good story, great art, and I love the character designs. The non-dialogue narrative boxes seem a bit plain compared to the dialogue narrative boxes, but it's not distracting.

Also, Asimov Techâ„¢ ... I like you sir.

elisblitz responds:

Cheers man! And yay someone caught the reference haha xD

Also thanks for the comment on the narrative boxes, it's a small thing but we'll work on an improvement for them in an update. Thanks again!

Fate Machine 1.0 Fate Machine 1.0

I am Jackie Yahweh, the holier than thou cobbler. I am destined to strip the heretics.

also

I am Luigi Link, the unstoppable samurai. I am destined to exploit England

Heh, this was fun and very enjoyable. Those are the first two lines I got. The first one... it's just too perfect.

Sex Kitten: Crime Spree Sex Kitten: Crime Spree

Just gotta say, replaying this ... Coketits Ashley is Nodoka from Mahou Sensei Negima!... Not that anyone cares, I just was happy to recognize her.

YomToxic responds:

I'm working on a project involving Negima next. :P

Breeding Season Alpha 4.6 Breeding Season Alpha 4.6

One of the single most enjoyable games I'm ever seen. Lot of improvement over the placeholder art - as would be expected - and I love the new look. I wish I had money to spare, as I would try to give it all to you to see this game flourish. Still, I look forward to see the next update you post onto newgrounds.

Meet'N'Fuck: Star Mission Meet'N'Fuck: Star Mission

No matter how many times I play, it still freaks me out. Why is he so willing to sleep with them? He cannot possibly enjoy it.

I mean, if we take the story reasonably, he has spent a large portion of his life frozen, only woken up to be fuck like an animal, then is frozen again. He is no longer seen as a person but a means to an end. He's a tool only useful kept away until needed. I mean, having sex all the time without worrying about anything sounds great, but when it's all the time, being woken up, fucked, froze, and woken up again only to have it repeat, never enjoying life, never getting to know anyone. That is the description of a hell. And, upon waking, there's the knowledge that the girl your fucking might be your great-great-great granddaughter (though unlikely).

In they guys place, sex with the crew members would be the last thing on m mind.

Summoners Quest Ch.2 18+ Summoners Quest Ch.2 18+

... Startling improvement over the last one. Good job sir! Are you a wizard?