The Dream of Jeans The Dream of Jeans

Laugh, clown,
at your broken love.
Laugh at the grief that poisons your heart.

Ridi, Pagliaccio,
sul tuo amore infranto.
Ridi del duol che tavvelena il cor.

Poor Jeans... having his wife cheat on him.

EPresents: Katara's Dirty EPresents: Katara's Dirty

Who wrote on Katara? Toph's blind, and everyone uses chinese characters instead of english... O.o

Really, though. It was okay. More options would be better though.

EmmaPresents responds:

You know, I never thought about that.
But I have figured out the obvious reason though? First, Sokka clearly wrote over Katara because he fancied Toph. Then, seeing as this is clearly set in the past or on some other planet, the only way you are viewing it is by travelling with the Doctor in the Tardis which, as we all know, translates all other languages into English for you once you have been inside. So yup. That's it. Dr Who crossover.

Homestar Runner Gets Fat Homestar Runner Gets Fat

Not bad. Simple concept, funny, to the point. I like it.

Hyper Futashy Flash Hyper Futashy Flash

It was funny... 6 out of 10.

Kattlarv responds:

Glad to hear it was amusing. Not the best quality, but I think it got a unique joke across :P

Shining Armors lover Shining Armors lover

Could ave been way better. Way better. Like sandpanda said, it was really short, and far from actually finished. And there is one major problem. Cadence is far to small compaired to Shining.

PowerTrip PowerTrip

Ah geev yu... two thumms up!

Dakimakura for Christmas Dakimakura for Christmas

Just... What dafuq did I just watch? I am disgusted, nauseous, and terrified beyond any hope of humanity... Well done.

I am upset on two fronts, though.
1) I am a brony, and... well, you know.
2) I have a dakimakura (non-sexual, purely for sleep) of Fluttershy... Now I cannot even sleep with out of thinking of... of THIS.

Thanks a lot, jerk. But still, good video.